Herb + Nectar will be serving tea at Dr. Marlene Ehrler (Motherhood Medicine)'s Medicine Making Workshop! View the details below to learn more about this amazing class:
As the cool weather finally settles in, cold and flu season is on the rise. To help you battle the intense bugs going around this year (I bet you know at least 3 people who have been sick in your inner circle already!) I am offering a Medicine Making workshop at the beautiful @hatchedcollective on Tuesday, December 12th from 10am-12pm.
Participants will learn how to concoct + take home cure-all immune boosting herbal preparations that are sure to keep your family healthy and strong! This includes:
- A hydrotherapeutic medicinal herbal bath soak 🛀🏼 (great for cleansing, detoxifying, boosting the immune system, and kicking colds)
- An eclectic cure-all elixir that has been used by Naturopathic Doctors for over 150 years 🍄
- Immune boosting all-in-one herbal tinctures 🏵
- An eBook 📖 containing all of the recipes, instructions, dosage charts for the whole family, additional recommendations for supporting the immune system, and more
- All preparations will be made in glass and of course be 100% organic 🌿 #zerowaste
During this super fun and informative event, Jen + Colleen of @herbandnectarwill be serving incredible handcrafted farm-to-cup reiki-infused organic herbal teas for you all!
Space is limited, as this is intended to be an intimate medicine making experience. Please RSVP by clicking the link in bio.
$55 materials fee pp for early bird registration by Dec 5th. After Dec 5th $75 pp. These remedies also make incredible holiday gifts 🎁 so there will be opportunities to create additional batches for a small fee!
All of the preparations made are safe for the whole family: kiddos, pregnant mamas, nursing mamas, super women and man colds 😉